Changing the input language switches back to the previous one after typing a few characters
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set your input language to English and type a few characters.
2. Switch your input language to another language (I tried Hebrew) and type a few characters.
3. Switch back to English and try to type something.
Bug is reproduced if the language is switched back automatically to the one in step 2.
- This seems to happen only on Windows 8.1, as it has never happened to me before on Windows 7.
- This bug reproduces on latest beta.
- This bug does not reproduce in other applications.