Project

General

Profile

Bug #3665

Prefix and user colors in messages changed after latest build

Added by Andreas vb about 1 year ago. Updated about 1 year ago.

Status:
Invalid
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Category:
Interface
Target version:
Start date:
08/02/2017
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
Operative System:
All
Regression:
No

Description

I think it happened after I updated to latest build (2.9 Beta Build 2017/07/31-2)

Nick colors doesn't seem to take effect, Channel Modes: @+~^%

Left on screenshot is the new "wrong" colors, right side is a log with correct colors.

adiirc_colorbug.png (22.2 KB) adiirc_colorbug.png Andreas vb, 08/02/2017 09:23 PM

History

#1

Updated by Andreas vb about 1 year ago

I reverted to previous build and it works again, so something changed.

Don't think it's https://dev.adiirc.com/issues/3641 as it's already <$pnick>

#2

Updated by Per Amundsen about 1 year ago

  • Category set to Interface
  • Status changed from New to Assigned
  • Assignee set to Per Amundsen

Can you share your Nick color settings?

#3

Updated by Andreas vb about 1 year ago

Any nick:
Channel modes (check): @+~^%

Edit: same issue when "nick colors" is disabled.

#4

Updated by Per Amundsen about 1 year ago

I am not able to replicate this, are you using any scripts?

#5

Updated by Andreas vb about 1 year ago

Oh, I think I found it then.
Maybe it didn't work before with pnick, so it ignored it?

Might be from this http://hawkee.com/snippet/6699/


on ^*:TEXT:*:#:{
  if ($left($nick(#,$nick,a,r).pnick,1) == ~) { haltdef | echo -mt $chan 9< $+ 6 $+ ~11 $+ $nick $+ 9 $+ > 7 $1- }
  if ($left($nick(#,$nick,a,r).pnick,1) == &) { haltdef | echo -mt $chan 9< $+ 6 $+ &11 $+ $nick $+ 9 $+ > 7 $1- }
  if ($left($nick(#,$nick,a,r).pnick,1) == @) { haltdef | echo -mt $chan 9< $+ 6 $+ @11 $+ $nick $+ 9 $+ > 7 $1- }
  if ($left($nick(#,$nick,a,r).pnick,1) == %) { haltdef | echo -mt $chan 9< $+ 6 $+ %11 $+ $nick $+ 9 $+ > 7 $1- }
  if ($left($nick(#,$nick,a,r).pnick,1) == +) { haltdef | echo -mt $chan 9< $+ 6 $+ +7 $+ $nick $+ 9 $+ > 7 $1- }
}

on *:INPUT:*:{
  if ($left($1,1) == /) return
  else {
    if ($left($nick(#,$me).pnick,1) isin $prefix) {
      haltdef
      .msg $active $1-
      echo -t $chan 9<6 $+ $left($nick($chan,$me).pnick,1) $+ 11 $+ $me $+ 9> $1- 
    } 
    else { 
      echo -t $chan 4<5 $+ 14 $+ $me $+ 4> $1- 
      .msg $active $1-
      haltdef 
    }
  }
}

#6

Updated by Per Amundsen about 1 year ago

Yeah. some old themes had $user instead of $pnick, when you upgraded to the last beta, $user was replaced with $pnick and the script probably started working.

#7

Updated by Per Amundsen about 1 year ago

  • Status changed from Assigned to Invalid

Might be something else I fixed, not sure, marking as invalid.

Also available in: Atom PDF