Add missing standard shortcuts to the new script editor
I have noticed in Script Editor that Ctrl + C hotkey is not working.STR
- click: Tools|Edit Scripts (Alt+R)
- click: File|New (Ctrl+N)
- type e.g. "123" in the new script textarea
- now select that "123" text with mouse and press: Ctrl+Insert (Copy)
- Now, try pressing: Shift+Insert (Paste): notice that "123" was not copied in clipboard
- But, copying via Ctrl+C or Edit|Copy works fine. Also, Shift+Insert (Paste) also works fine.
Using AdiIRC 4.1 beta 2021/04/10 x64 on win10 21h1
Updated by Per Amundsen 29 days ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from Ctrl + Insert (Copy) hotkey not working in Script Editor to Add missing shortcut Ctrl + Insert to the new script editor
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Per Amundsen
- Regression deleted (
I assume you are testing the new experimental script editor with syntax highlight support. It was written from scratch so every shortcut has to be added manually, I have only added the ones I know about so far. Was not aware of this one, there is probably others as well so please report if you find more.
I added this one for next beta.
Yes, I use the new experimental script editor with syntax highlight support.
Thank you for the quick response.
Another hotkey that doesn't work is: Shift+Del (Cut). - I thought to report it here instead of making another issue.
If I notice any other hotkey missing, I'll surely report it.