Add visual indicator on tabs with matching text when searching the Options dialog
I like the new Options dialog but on search it doesn't say which tab the command searched for is, it's easy enough to click around the different tabs but new users may be very confused if they don't find it right away after the search.
I see 2 options:
1) Go straight to the tab where the searched cmd is
2) Highlight the tab in red like the cmd searched
Updated by Per Amundsen 5 months ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
It is not possible to alter the appearance or colors of the tab header without drawing the entire header yourself.
I have thought a lot about this and have some ideas which I will explore in future versions.
Updated by Per Amundsen about 2 months ago
- Subject changed from New option dialog small annoyance to Add visual indicator on tabs with matching text when searching the Options dialog
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
I have figured out a way to draw on top of the tabs, there will be a red rectangle around tabs with matching text In the next beta, it's not great, but it does the job for now.