IRC Channels » History » Version 23
Per Amundsen, 05/26/2021 11:24 AM
h1. IRC Channels
The official #adiirc channel is now on "Libera.Chat":https://libera.chat/.
But AdiIRC does have some notable unofficial channels or other related channels on other networks
h3. Official/Officially Owned Channels
* "Libera.Chat":https://libera.chat/ - "#adiirc":irc://irc.libera.chat/#adiirc
Any adiirc related channels on freenode is fake.
h3. Unofficial Channels
* "ElectroCode":http://electrocode.net/ - "#AdiIRC":irc://irc.electrocode.net/#AdiIRC
* "NordicIRC":https://nordicirc.com - "#AdiIRC":irc://irc.nordicirc.com/#AdiIRC
* "DALnet":https://www.dal.net/servers/ - "#AdiIRC":irc://irc.dal.net/#AdiIRC
* "Atrum":http://atrum.org/ - "#AdiIRC":irc://irc.atrum.org/#AdiIRC
* "Rizon":https://rizon.net/ - "#AdiIRC":irc://irc.rizon.net/#AdiIRC
h3. Don't ask to ask.
When you join any of these channels, *Do Not* just join and say 'anyone here', 'i have a question', or similar things, just tell the channel what you're having a problem with and if someone knows how to help and has time, they will help you.
h2. Channel Management
ElectroCode manages their channel to the extent their ircd allows them, giving voice to helpers and above to those that are more trusted.
h2. Client Bugs / Issues
If its a Bug or other kind of issue with AdiIRC, submit an issue. Include any info you can about what causes it,
especially if this bug causes AdiIRC to crash. We can't really help you by building the best IRC client,
if you don't help us by letting us know things that are impeding its progress.
h2. Bot Bugs / Issues
The bot is currently able to give info on select identifiers, commands, and events.
If there's a problem with the bot, See '!Adi info' for contact information.
If its pertinent and critical, highlight the bot developer in #adiirc on freenode, under the nick of kspencer/IotaSpencer.
If you're on ElectroCode, he's the owner of the channel. (Iota/Ken)