- Login: westor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/09/2014
- Last connection: 06/23/2022
- 09:12 PM AdiIRC Bug #5592 (Invalid): /dns doesn't working for IPv6 ip addresses
I was trying to do a code that uses @/DNS@ but it seems that it fails to scan IPv6 if no @-6@ is specified,...
- 07:36 AM AdiIRC Bug #5590 (Closed): $urlget() fails if "Downloads" folder does not exists in $adiircdir
It seems *$urlget()* fails to proceed and triggers *$urlget().fail* if downloads folder does not exists on ...
- 02:21 PM AdiIRC Bug #5588 (Invalid): $statusbar().icon + $statusbar().iconfile not working for non-custom items
I was trying to set an icon on @_info@ adiirc's default item and saw that @.icon@ and @.iconfile@ of @$stat...
- 05:33 PM AdiIRC Feature #5587 (Closed): Add $encode(,r) + $decode(,r) to allow encode/decode an url
It would be very helpful to see AdiIRC supporting a way to encode/decode an url/link, yeah it is possible t...
- 07:09 PM AdiIRC Feature #5585: a function that returns the account from a nickname
- use: @$ial().account@
- 07:48 PM AdiIRC Feature #5579: Add $os.* extended identifiers
- Yeah true, sorry my fault.
- 07:22 PM AdiIRC Feature #5579 (Duplicate): Add $os.* extended identifiers
Recently have been added some extra @$os.*@ identifiers, it would be good to see AdiIRC just support them t...
- 07:46 PM AdiIRC Feature #5580: Add missing identifier $sslhash()
- ah ok didn't noticed sorry
- 07:26 PM AdiIRC Feature #5580 (Closed): Add missing identifier $sslhash()
Recently on mSL has been added the @$sslhash()@ identifier , it would be nice to see AdiIRC to support this...
- 07:20 PM AdiIRC Feature #5578 (Closed): Add missing identifier $isnum()
It seems *$isnum()* is missing , yes its the same as currently *$isnumber()* ... LOL
Also available in: Atom