- Login: westor
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/09/2014
- Last sign in: 06/23/2022
- 11:46 PM AdiIRC Bug #5761: Client messages are not shown correctly in some cases
- check the video to reproduce it
- 11:19 AM AdiIRC Bug #5761 (Closed): Client messages are not shown correctly in some cases
I was trying to debug a code using @/var -s@ but i noticed that its not printing anything.
- 01:15 AM AdiIRC Bug #5760 (Closed): $dialog().state returns incorrect values
When minimizing a dialog window and using @$dialog(name).state@ is keeps saying @maximized@
- 12:52 AM AdiIRC Bug #5759 (Closed): /drawpic -c should take into account icon index
I found some issues with @/drawpic@ i will provide further the examples.
*1*) Specifying an index with @...
- 12:37 AM AdiIRC Bug #5758 (New): /if breaks when missing parenthesis
The following code is not working under AdiIRC.
+Code+ : @//var %x | if $3 isin 3739 || (!$istok(38 40,$...
- 04:01 PM AdiIRC Feature #5757: Change CPU load monitor to total load instead of per core load
- Using Windows 11 22H2 (22621.1992)
- 04:00 PM AdiIRC Feature #5757 (Closed): Change CPU load monitor to total load instead of per core load
I just saw that the CPU graph tool (under Customize in Toolbar) and the @$cpuload@ are not working, its alw...
- 12:36 AM AdiIRC Feature #5756 (Closed): Add wildcard support in /download -c
It would be very useful in some cases to be able to close multiple downloading progresses at once by using ...
- 03:56 PM AdiIRC Feature #5755 (New): Add /window +S to prevent sizeable
It would be really useful for AdiIRC to add support for @+S@ (Appearance Switches) to +prevent+ a window to...
- 03:10 PM AdiIRC Bug #5753: /background -f not filling correctly
- Oh sorry, try this code instead:...
Also available in: Atom