- Login: westor
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/09/2014
- Last connection: 07/18/2021
- 01:59 PM AdiIRC Bug #5364 (Closed): Dialogs text id doesn't get hidden under a tab
It seems when you place an ID under a tab and mark that id to be hidden, then AdiIRC doesn't hide that ID.
- 01:09 PM AdiIRC Bug #5363: $bfind().regex does not populate $regml() properly
- My bad, it's not related on @/bcopy@ command, it seems the bug related on @$regml().pos@ identifier.
- 01:03 PM AdiIRC Bug #5363 (Closed): $bfind().regex does not populate $regml() properly
It seems /bcopy doesn't work in the following case.
@//bset -t &a 1 one two three | if ($bfind(&a,1,/((?...
- 03:06 AM AdiIRC Bug #5361: /bset & returns an incorrect error
- Or a better example:
@//bset -t & 1 test lol | echo -a IS: $bvar(&,1-).text@
- 02:59 AM AdiIRC Bug #5361 (Closed): /bset & returns an incorrect error
It seems when trying to set a binvar without an name returns an error, but changing @&@ to @&letter@ it wor...
- 02:53 PM AdiIRC Scripting : RE: Strangescript
- The author gives contact details, why don't you try to contact him and ask more informations about how-to install the...
- 09:58 PM AdiIRC Scripting : RE: Strangescript
- Can you paste a link with that code?
- 05:27 PM AdiIRC Feature #5333 (Closed): Add .type property for $did() to return the ID type
It would be good and very helpful if *$did()* has something like *.type* to return the type of that ID, i w...
- h2. *Description:*
The following code is adding support for *+typing* (https://ircv3.net/specs/client-tags/typing....
- 10:32 AM AdiIRC Bug #5255 (Closed): $comval() returns wrong item count on some Com objects
I have a RSS code that using COMS to read, it seems it doesn't working as expected, i get not any /comopen ...
Also available in: Atom