- Login: westor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/09/2014
- Last connection: 09/02/2019
- 12:55 AM AdiIRC Bug #4704 (Invalid): /who missing some raw reply data
I saw that when i do /who #channel the reply that i get on status window is not the correctly, because it m...
- 12:24 AM AdiIRC Bug #4702 (Invalid): $url doesn't working on any browsers
I just wanna say that when using $url to call the active browser URL returns $null .
- h2. Description:
The following code requested by +Makis+ , allowing you to create a backup in your choose destinat...
- 07:58 PM AdiIRC Bug #4617 (New): Scripts Editor open multi times in some cases
I've just reproduced the issue of why sometimes scripts editor opens multi times instead of re-focusing on ...
- 05:57 AM AdiIRC Feature #4587 (New): Add $dictlang() identifier to check if an dictionary is currently installed
It would be nice if there was an identifier to check if a dictionary language is currently installed or not...
- 05:46 AM AdiIRC Feature #4586: Add $spellchecklang to return the default and per channel spellchecker language
- It can be useful if you wanna print what language is currently set in editbox spell checker
example if someone wants...
- 02:59 AM AdiIRC Feature #4586 (New): Add $spellchecklang to return the default and per channel spellchecker language
I wanna suggest an identifier that could look and return the currently set spellchecker language, the defau...
- 04:28 AM AdiIRC Bug #4585 (Closed): $ialmark() should not work in case-sensitive version
There is an issue with $ialmark(), it checking for case-sensitive as it should not, currently AdiIRC return...
- 12:22 AM AdiIRC Bug #4584 (Rejected): Add wildcard support under Highlights -> Highlights Ignore From Channel/Private List
It would be nice to add wildcard support under Highlights tab in Ignore list, it is helpful in order you wa...
- h2. *Description:*
The following code is adding some extra informations about the total number of *"Owners/Admins/...
Also available in: Atom