- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/09/2014
- Last connection: 04/04/2018
- 07:52 PM AdiIRC Bug #3889: Custom menubar icons are not anymore working
- The bug didn't fixed, it still returns the error: * $menuicon: no such file ...
The file exists (checked thought ...
- 02:58 AM AdiIRC Bug #3734 (Closed): $finddirn and $findfilen returns incorrect values
There is a bug, when executing $finddir() identifier including $finddirn() it returns an wrong value and in...
- 07:57 PM AdiIRC Bug #3730 (Closed): $menuicon() returns an error if the PATH contains brackets ()
I saw an strange bug but i reproduce it, if you create a new folder like "AdiIRC 3.0 (BETA)" and place ther...
- 02:04 PM AdiIRC Bug #3726: On scripting error loops in result of stuck
- I tried that code when the "Identifier Warning" option is OFF and it didn't loop stuck, so it seems to be triggering ...
- 02:02 PM AdiIRC Bug #3726 (Closed): On scripting error loops in result of stuck
I found a bug that when someone trying to catch the error via :error into a code and including an identifie...
- 12:00 AM AdiIRC Feature #3725 (Rejected): Add new -i parameter in /set
Recently the -i has been added into the mSL, it would be nice to see that also supported by AdiIRC too.
- 12:14 PM AdiIRC Bug #3713: ESC should be halted on dialog init if disable exists in options
- The same problem is and if you hit Alt+f4 rather ESC.
- 12:00 PM AdiIRC Bug #3713 (Closed): ESC should be halted on dialog init if disable exists in options
There is an bug while loading a dialog that 'disable' option exists into the options of the dialog then whe...
- 02:46 PM AdiIRC Bug #3711: /hload -b does not loading binvars correctly in hash
- Ah ok i didn't really saw it in wiki page.
- 02:43 PM AdiIRC Bug #3706: $decode binvar bug
- I do not have any smaller example just only that . that code is that one that i tested and was incorrect.
Also available in: Atom