- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/09/2014
- Last connection: 03/06/2019
- 03:01 AM AdiIRC Scripting : RE: [Script] Boldify nicks mentions in messages
- That fixed parseline you quoted causing issues:
OLD PARSELINE: :SuperNinja!SuperNinja@B7A874BF.6632CC7B.4B25BC52.I...
- 08:30 PM AdiIRC Bug #4162: /filer [infile] parameter doesn't work with quotes
- Typo in title: /filter -og returns an error on long paths via $qt()
- 08:25 PM AdiIRC Bug #4162 (Closed): /filer [infile] parameter doesn't work with quotes
There is a bug, when i use */filter -og* and for +outfile+ path i use *$qt(PATH)* to specify the long versi...
- 06:20 PM AdiIRC Feature #4149 (Closed): Display the 'Replaced Items' value on Replace or Replace All on Search Box
I wanna suggest something useful for Searching Box on Editors, when someone tries to replace an item using ...
- 05:09 PM AdiIRC Feature #4142: Add search/replace history dropdown in Script Editor Search box
- Yeah i meant for Script Editor, because as you said you have fill+search on other Windows search boxes so yeah there ...
- 04:42 PM AdiIRC Feature #4142: Add search/replace history dropdown in Script Editor Search box
- Sorry but i cannot understand/think why this is a problem, as if i wanna check the history of what i have search so f...
- 04:30 PM AdiIRC Feature #4142: Add search/replace history dropdown in Script Editor Search box
- What about a key combination when focus is in edibox? like ALT+ up/down arrows?
- 04:11 PM AdiIRC Feature #4142 (Closed): Add search/replace history dropdown in Script Editor Search box
I wanna suggest an missing feature from Search Box including +Editors+ and +Windows+, it would be nice to h...
- 06:40 PM AdiIRC Bug #4137 (Closed): $query().cid $chan().cid returns incorrect result
There is a bug, when i try to get the connection id of the query of a nickname it returns incorrect results...
- 06:35 PM AdiIRC Bug #4136 (Closed): AdiIRC crashes while select a text for copy in clipboard when Windows Toast is enabled
There is a crash, when i try to copy into clipboard via mouse select a text that contains some special char...
Also available in: Atom