- Login: westor
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/09/2014
- Last connection: 01/29/2021
- 02:53 PM AdiIRC Scripting : RE: Strangescript
- The author gives contact details, why don't you try to contact him and ask more informations about how-to install the...
- 09:58 PM AdiIRC Scripting : RE: Strangescript
- Can you paste a link with that code?
- 05:27 PM AdiIRC Feature #5333 (New): Add .type property for $did() to return the ID type
It would be good and very helpful if *$did()* has something like *.type* to return the type of that ID, i w...
- h2. *Description:*
The following code is adding support for *+typing* (https://ircv3.net/specs/client-tags/typing....
- 10:32 AM AdiIRC Bug #5255 (Closed): $comval() returns wrong item count on some Com objects
I have a RSS code that using COMS to read, it seems it doesn't working as expected, i get not any /comopen ...
- 02:28 PM AdiIRC Feature #5247: Add -b flag on /debug for rawlog Debug
- Ok that works, it seems it isn't documented somewhere so i didn't knew about it.
- 01:46 PM AdiIRC Feature #5247 (Rejected): Add -b flag on /debug for rawlog Debug
I wanna suggest a */debug* flag *-b* that will allowing to save the rawlog *Debug* buffer on a file in real...
- 07:44 PM AdiIRC Feature #5239: /sockopen add new parameter -C; $sock() add new property .certfile
- Probably you have been miss understood my suggestion , apologize if i was not clear and sorry if i being rude on this...
- 06:49 PM AdiIRC Feature #5239 (Closed): /sockopen add new parameter -C; $sock() add new property .certfile
I wanna suggest a new flag *-C* for */sockopen* command that would be able to use a specific cert file for ...
- 01:13 AM AdiIRC Bug #5226 (Closed): /sockopen read timeout is too low
I was trying to create a code, when i saw that AdiIRC drops the TLS connection after some seconds (probably...
Also available in: Atom