- Login: westor
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/09/2014
- Last connection: 06/16/2019
- h2. Description:
The following code requested by +Makis+ , allowing you to create a backup in your choose destinat...
- 07:58 PM AdiIRC Bug #4617 (New): Scripts Editor open multi times in some cases
I've just reproduced the issue of why sometimes scripts editor opens multi times instead of re-focusing on ...
- 05:57 AM AdiIRC Feature #4587 (New): Add $dictlang() identifier to check if an dictionary is currently installed
It would be nice if there was an identifier to check if a dictionary language is currently installed or not...
- 05:46 AM AdiIRC Feature #4586: Add $spellchecklang to return the default and per channel spellchecker language
- It can be useful if you wanna print what language is currently set in editbox spell checker
example if someone wants...
- 02:59 AM AdiIRC Feature #4586 (New): Add $spellchecklang to return the default and per channel spellchecker language
I wanna suggest an identifier that could look and return the currently set spellchecker language, the defau...
- 04:28 AM AdiIRC Bug #4585 (Closed): $ialmark() should not work in case-sensitive version
There is an issue with $ialmark(), it checking for case-sensitive as it should not, currently AdiIRC return...
- 12:22 AM AdiIRC Bug #4584 (Rejected): Add wildcard support under Highlights -> Highlights Ignore From Channel/Private List
It would be nice to add wildcard support under Highlights tab in Ignore list, it is helpful in order you wa...
- h2. *Description:*
The following code is adding some extra informations about the total number of *"Owners/Admins/...
- 12:42 AM AdiIRC Bug #4578: AdiIRC spacing display issue
- I am using Verdana 14 for Messages , i don't know what fixed size font is.
- 10:01 PM AdiIRC Bug #4579: $nick($chan,0,a) returns incorrect value
- Sorry, misunderstood the 'a' flag in $nick() .
It's not a bug, you can remove that report.
Also available in: Atom