- 03:09 AM AdiIRC Support: RE: Timestamps in chat are in UTC instead of local time
- Updating to 2018/12/11 has not helped, the issue is still present.
- Timestamps in chat are in UTC instead of local time
AdiIRC v3.3 beta build 2018/11/20 64 bit
- 12:26 AM AdiIRC Support: RE: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated [Resolved]
- Well, updating to the latest beta fixed the issue for me and another user. Why it did, I don't know.
- 12:10 AM AdiIRC Support: RE: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated
- Upgrading to the latest beta (3.3 Beta Build 2018/10/14) 64 bit solved this issue.
- Having an issue with frequent (1-2 times an hour) disconnect/reconnect events with one specific IRCd. This is the Err...
Also available in: Atom