- Registered on: 10/28/2018
- Last connection: 10/28/2018
- AdiIRC (Wiki, 12/03/2018)
- 09:09 PM AdiIRC Wiki edit: Scripting_Identifiers (#363)
- 09:07 PM AdiIRC Wiki edit: Scripting_Identifiers (#362)
- 06:32 AM AdiIRC Wiki edit: $timezone (#2)
- 02:27 AM AdiIRC Bug #4184 (Assigned): Issues/observations related to DCC
- making sure there's no download file and create dummy file:
//remove downloads\test2.txt | btrunc test2.txt 0 | bwr...
- 05:21 PM AdiIRC Bug #4169: $calc and other $math identifiers
- > Scientific notations is not supported in any identifier atm.
I was trying to describe how 'combatible' behavior ...
- 02:54 AM AdiIRC Bug #4169 (Closed): $calc and other $math identifiers
- Crashes from too big number: //echo -a $calc(2^96 -1)
Happens also in /var command: //var %a 2 ^ 96
- 05:46 AM AdiIRC Bug #4168: $encrypt/$decrypt if password parameter is $null, contains codepoint 128+, or longer than 56 bytes
- Edit: I figured out the output's encoding, and it seems to pass the test vectors I've tried so far, though the data i...
- 09:17 PM AdiIRC Bug #4168 (Closed): $encrypt/$decrypt if password parameter is $null, contains codepoint 128+, or longer than 56 bytes
- FYI. The $encrypt/$decrypt pages both say EBC, when they really mean 'ECB' for Electronic Code Book.
The output ap...
Also available in: Atom