- Login: maroon
- Registered on: 10/28/2018
- Last connection: 10/28/2018
- 06:03 AM AdiIRC Support: RE: .bak > .ini
- if you search the entire hard drive for config.ini, you might discover it in a different folder. The config.bak you f...
- 06:45 PM AdiIRC Wiki edit: If (#1)
- 06:03 AM AdiIRC Wiki edit: $base (#8)
- 03:57 AM AdiIRC Scripting : RE: online/offline checker
- It's a minor bug that I'm sure will be fixed soon. In the meantime, you can sanitize the $1- to behave like mIRC does...
- 09:23 AM AdiIRC Scripting : RE: online/offline checker
- It's a beast trying to read your code because it's not formatted. For example, I see a lot of lines with strike-out.
- 02:47 AM AdiIRC Scripting : RE: Updating AdiIRC
- Several years ago, Saturn has also compiled a fork of it, Fixedsys Excelsior NoLiga 3.01. Unfortunately I've yet to s...
- 11:05 PM AdiIRC Scripting : RE: Updating AdiIRC
- Note that preserving your settings is separate from updating the client. You can save a copy of config.ini, and it wi...
- 10:50 PM AdiIRC Scripting : RE: Updating AdiIRC
- In options/messages, find the box near the top message-prefix "user". Where it has <$pnick> you can add a Ctrl+B char...
- 11:57 PM AdiIRC Scripting : RE: Help needed.
- If the script is made for mirc, that's not necessarily a reason to blow it off, unless it does things like depend on ...
- 10:44 PM AdiIRC Scripting : RE: YouTube scipt
- I haven't used MDX much at all, so I dunno. If MDX needs to know the exact version of mirc that's running in order to...
Also available in: Atom