- Login: qsteinberg
- Registered on: 09/07/2019
- Last connection: 09/22/2020
- 08:04 PM AdiIRC Support: RE: Help
- Because I get banned from some servers when they read the word "unknown" next to my ip address, as they think I'm usi...
- 07:39 PM AdiIRC Support: RE: Help
- There was an option to add or change it in mirc options 'Local Host'
Is it available in adiirc?
- When I connect to any server, I get this message at the 'Status Window': Got external host: MY.OWN.IP.NUMBER (unknown...
- 06:56 AM AdiIRC Support: RE: Set Away
- Is there a way to put it in a script, so it would automatically work after I set Away On from Commands?
- To set myself Away, I click on Commands - Set Away - and then I click ON - and I enter the Away Msg and click OK.
- 12:42 PM AdiIRC Support: RE: AdiIRC Notify
- 12:28 PM AdiIRC Support: RE: AdiIRC Notify
- Where exactly to place -q parameter...
- 12:12 PM AdiIRC Support: RE: AdiIRC Notify
- No, it's not working.
It only makes an online sound for 1 user only, even when 2 users are online.
When I said ...
- 06:14 AM AdiIRC Support: RE: AdiIRC Notify
- Working. Many thanks
- 05:41 AM AdiIRC Support: RE: AdiIRC Notify
- You are absolutely correct. But I use it with 2 users only. So it's not gonna be "that noisy or disturbing" in my case.
Also available in: Atom