- Login: Ryuu
- Registered on: 12/31/2016
- Last connection: 06/22/2018
- 11:07 AM AdiIRC Support: RE: Plugin problem
- wow I see, curious about code in github before so it's another version api^^. I ever write C# but my everyday life sy...
- Hi, glad to see these plugin system so we can have automatic/script life^^
- When the file is finish and I resume it (to make sure it is complete). It seem to be echo status:
You can't resume t...
- 11:07 AM AdiIRC Support: RE: DCC resume issue
- Log send.. (email)
It's clean and not miss any line because I do nothing else while testing - those are all logs.
- 10:53 AM AdiIRC Support: RE: DCC resume issue
- Yeah, I thought so too but we still not found the cause root yet so little workaround seem nice at this moment. Sorry...
- 10:39 AM AdiIRC Support: RE: DCC resume issue
- FYI (so that you may found the cause), in those case 'IP' field will be port only display
e.g. ':6800' instead of xx...
- 10:33 AM AdiIRC Support: RE: DCC resume issue
- Hello, I found this problem again. I still cant guess the cause. I try to restart computer and the problem still pers...
- 06:42 AM AdiIRC Support: RE: DCC resume issue
So 'INVALID DCC Get..' cause is still unknown for sure? It's new for me (never happen in mIRC) so I freaking out....
- 04:41 AM AdiIRC Support: RE: DCC resume issue
- 1. Yes, you understand it correctly and what you say is what I expect it to be but it is not -yesterday (I deliberate...
- I receive 'invalid dcc..' error with resume file, although I suspect it is only occur with same filename from differe...
Also available in: Atom