Extra /WHOIS info gets in the status window
Added by Jeroen z0r about 12 years ago.
Updated about 12 years ago.
When the server sends extra info on a /WHOIS, like,
* saurik is using a secure connection, it does not get into the active window.
Only happens on servers running InspIRCd-1.1.18+Gudbrandsdalsost
<- :irc.saurik.com 318 Jeroenz0r saurik :is a NetAdmin on Saurik
<- :irc.saurik.com 320 Jeroenz0r saurik :is using a secure connection
<- :irc.saurik.com 318 Jeroenz0r saurik :End of /WHOIS list.
It seems InspIRCd sends this kind of info as a 320 (RPL_WHOISVIRT or RPL_WHOIS_HIDDEN).
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Per Amundsen
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom