/halt in the $findfile() $finddir() command should be ignored
//noop $findfile(.,*,1,halt) | echo -a ok
The above executes correctly in mIRC, halt onlt halts the $findfile search.
Strangely enough, $hfind does not have this problem
Updated by Per Amundsen almost 2 years ago
- Subject changed from adiirc is halting when it shouldn't to /halt in the $findfile() $finddir() command should be ignored
- Category set to Scripting
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Per Amundsen
- Operative System changed from Windows 7 to All
All identifiers in mIRC have their own quirks and inconsistencies, sometimes when I discover a behavior such as in this case where errors in the command inside $findfile() and $finddir() halts the script, regular halt behavior was copied as well.
I fixed if for the next beta, thanks.