- Login: Khaled
- Registered on: 10/06/2018
- Last connection: 04/11/2023
- 05:19 PM AdiIRC Feature #5732: Add 'W' flag for case-sensitive search in $read()
- 04:55 AM AdiIRC Bug #5707: While loop breaks when using $regex()
- Hey, what's going on is that westor had the default alias in adiirc called 'i', which is called with $/i here. That a...
- 01:29 PM AdiIRC Feature #5520: /bset suggestion for 16bits + 32bits numbers
- Mistakes can be made, but more than a week has passed, this suggestions was completely misread by you kr0n and reject...
- 10:55 PM AdiIRC Bug #5078: $regsubex() parsing brackets issue
- Note on this to help you fix it eventually.
In mIRC when you're doing nested $regsubex construct like this $regsubex...
- 11:43 PM AdiIRC Feature #5454: Add floor division support on /set and /var commands
- Yeah fair enough, I did suggest it for mIRC but it didn't get added so maybe you guys have the same feeling on backwa...
- 08:14 PM AdiIRC Feature #5454: Add floor division support on /set and /var commands
- Both clients can do that. I do not understand why you're arguing like that
You're basically arguing that addding flo...
- 09:00 PM AdiIRC Bug #5043: $keyval in on keydown returns incorrect value
- Thanks for the fix.
Like I said, it can't break scripts more than they already were, these events were broken to s...
- 04:54 PM AdiIRC Bug #5043: $keyval in on keydown returns incorrect value
- For once that mIRC does something great and doesn't keep broken behavior for the sake of backward compat, I'm not sur...
- 01:20 AM AdiIRC Bug #4138 (Closed): /halt in the $findfile() $finddir() command should be ignored
- //noop $findfile(.,*,1,halt) | echo -a ok
The above executes correctly in mIRC, halt onlt halts the $findfile sear...
Also available in: Atom