Bug of rich-click menu
In a channel (for example) as soon as you right-click on the channel to display the right-click menu, then as soon as you right-click it is really clicked and it bothers me.
I just wish we could left-click on the menu-item and not right-click. How to do?
Updated by armin armin almost 2 years ago
- Open AdiIRC (or miRC)
- In channel or status, right-click (see image below)
- Click for example on "OPER" or another with the "left-click" so here it's ok
- Now click on "OPER" or another with the right click, the right-click I want to deactivate it must not exist like on mIRC etc ..
The Right click bug causes display or logic bug
Updated by Per Amundsen almost 2 years ago
- Category set to Interface
- Status changed from New to Invalid
- Assignee set to Per Amundsen
I just tested, basically any windows menu does this including windows explorer, firefox, notepad. spotify, itunes, start menu, Visual Studio, probably many more, if you don't want to execute a menu item, not clicking it seems like the right solution.