- Login: armyn
- Registered on: 01/18/2020
- Last connection: 04/04/2020
- 06:38 PM AdiIRC Bug #5034 (Invalid): Message sending problem
[18:32:47] <me> et toi?
[18:32:47] <me> oui
[18:32:47] <me> re
the contact receives this...
- 12:03 AM AdiIRC Bug #5002: Bug of rich-click menu
- and also when I keep the click (right) the menu opens and when I release it sometimes clicks on the item it's annoyin...
- 11:58 PM AdiIRC Bug #5002: Bug of rich-click menu
- > Explain why?
ergonomics problem // all the software i use doesn't do that
- 11:54 PM AdiIRC Bug #5002: Bug of rich-click menu
- > In mirc, right-clicking a menu item does nothing.
I would like AdiIRC to do nothing either for the "item.."
- 11:40 PM AdiIRC Bug #5002: Bug of rich-click menu
- Open AdiIRC (or miRC)
- In channel or status, right-click (see image below)
- 05:35 PM AdiIRC Bug #5002 (Invalid): Bug of rich-click menu
- In a channel (for example) as soon as you right-click on the channel to display the right-click menu, then as soon as...
- 09:51 PM AdiIRC Bug #4964: Crash on exit
- I stop writing here, it does not crash at all on the version of February 18, 2020
Only February 18, 2020
- 12:05 AM AdiIRC Bug #4964: Crash on exit
- ok no problem so far, no crash.
Version February 18, 2020
- 06:28 PM AdiIRC Bug #4964: Crash on exit
it is launched now for a week, but anyway the cras...
- 06:21 PM AdiIRC Bug #4999: bug treebar
- Ah yes ok here: Options > Windows > Hide the selected window when activated twice
it works better now
Also available in: Atom