Added by SJ Fung almost 15 years ago.
Updated over 9 years ago.
AdiIRC for U3 drives is a great idea! Now you can use AdiIRC everywhere.
Now just find out how :P.
Update: I am really getting used with this.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Per Amundsen
- Target version set to 1.8
Yeah, I need to look into that. :)
Sorry, but I have a lot to do, AdiIRC is a low priority, as I do it in my spare time :)
I tried looking into this, but I need a U3 device first it seems.
Open for donations or if someone wants to lend me one ? .. in that case 1.8 can be U3 ready, not 1.7.x
- Target version changed from 1.8 to 1.9.0
- Category set to Interface
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
Also available in: Atom