- Login: acidblue
- Registered on: 11/02/2019
- Last connection: 11/02/2019
- 06:01 PM AdiIRC Scripting : RE: Send parameters to an alias??
- Thank's, that's just the info I needed.
- Been trying to figure out how to send parameter to an alias.
I want to call an alias and send it a variable/paramet...
- I've created an alias that displays info about the current channel but I'm having a little trouble.
1. Font stays th...
- 01:39 AM AdiIRC Scripting : RE: Return channel name??
Yes $chan works too.
ie. say $chan.
Funny when I first tried $chan it didn't work.
Must of type it wrong or ...
- 01:32 AM AdiIRC Scripting : RE: Return channel name??
- Just discovered $active
which will return the name of the active window.
Which is close enough.
- Is there a Script Identifier that will return the name of the current channel your in??
I've looked in the 'Script I...
- 12:40 AM AdiIRC Scripting : RE: Script not loading, need to set path??
- Yes, you are so right, didn't realize you could do that until just now.
- 12:36 AM AdiIRC Scripting : RE: Script not loading, need to set path??
- ok that works.
Is there an easier way to load scripts??
so I dont have to do so much typing every time I want to lo...
- 12:27 AM AdiIRC Scripting : RE: Script not loading, need to set path??
- Oh the Editbox, i get it.
But I still get the same error. :(
- 12:24 AM AdiIRC Scripting : RE: Script not loading, need to set path??
- Not sure I understand
Do I add that to my script file??
Also available in: Atom