- Login: psycho
- Registered on: 02/11/2021
- Last connection: 06/30/2021
- 11:58 PM AdiIRC Bug #5359 (Closed): $did([name],id,[N]).csel is not returning total number of checked lines
- The Identifier $did([name],id,[N]).csel is supposed to return the total number of checked lines (check/radio)
- 03:45 AM AdiIRC Bug #5331: $target returns wrong value in some events
- kr0n, the issue with this is the ON OPEN event... ...
- 02:29 AM AdiIRC Bug #5355: $regsubex() & \0
- And to compensate for mIRC being broken we need a way to get the total number of match
something like \@
- 02:23 AM AdiIRC Bug #5355 (Closed): $regsubex() & \0
- in $regsubex \0 should report the total number of captures and not the total number of matches.
Running the code b...
Also available in: Atom