- Login: jcp
- Registered on: 05/22/2016
- Last connection: 12/04/2016
- 11:11 PM AdiIRC Bug #3094: whois signed on length.
- Per Amundsen wrote:
> Can you open File -> Rawlog, do the whois, then go to the rawlog, select the correct server in...
- 11:05 PM AdiIRC Bug #3094 (Closed): whois signed on length.
- i noticed perhaps due to the length of connection time that the proper total signed on time in whois isn't reporting ...
- 05:29 PM AdiIRC Support: RE: lag spikes?
- so far it's working a lot better, i was wondering if perhaps there was anyway to reduce the amount of times the /who ...
- 05:21 PM AdiIRC Support: RE: lag spikes?
- thank you, i've give these a shot and see what happens. i'm in a few channels with a lot of users so i didn't even th...
- 05:11 PM AdiIRC Support: RE: lag spikes?
- no i mean like actually trying to /whois someone or something of that nature, when i have mirc open side by side it's...
- i'm using AdiIRC 2.3 64bit, i'm connecting through sbnc to two different networks.. i've noticed that occasionally so...
Also available in: Atom