Prefixes in nicks should be ignored when double clicking nicks in the Treebar Nicklist
I saw there are some issues on Treebar Nicklist.
1. When double click a nickname from the list, it opens a query but including the nickname flags on that channel (~&@%) , so if nickname is "@westor" it will not open a query as "westor" but as "@westor".
2. Nicklist Icons seems not working on nicknames under #channel category.
3. (not sure) If AdiIRC supports Nick Colors there then are not working.
Updated by Per Amundsen 8 months ago
- Subject changed from Treebar Nicklist issues to Prefixes in nicks should be ignored when double clicking nicks in the Treebar Nicklist
- Status changed from New to Resolved
The Treebar Nicklist does not and never will support custom colors or icons, it's a leftover feature from early days which is not really supposed to be there or be used.
The grey color comes from "Options -> Colors -> Treebar Nicklist -> Yours".