- Login: TReKiE
- Registered on: 01/31/2016
- Last connection: 01/28/2021
- 09:40 PM AdiIRC Bug #5218 (Closed): In C# API, when using random nick extended colors, User.RgbNickColor property is always empty string
- (You can workaround this issue by using the evaluated color line below, reporting for completeness.)
When using Ni...
- 09:26 PM AdiIRC Bug #4983 (Closed): Echoing link with colour and $+ identifier doesn't underline hyperlink or trigger inline images anymore
- This is from a script of mine that broke in 3.8 2020/02/23.
If you do:...
- 06:42 AM AdiIRC Bug #4711 (Closed): $nickicon,$nickcolor variables are not replaced properly in message prefixes
- In the https://dev.adiirc.com/projects/adiirc/wiki/Messages_Options docs and the Variables link in the Messages Optio...
- 07:25 AM AdiIRC Bug #4623 (Assigned): Clicking image when window isn't in focus and single click enabled copies the image's link to the clipboard instead of opening the link
- h1. Repro:
# Open AdiIRC
# Open Options
# In the Inline Images section, turn on "Use inline images"
# In the Li...
- 09:48 PM AdiIRC Bug #4458 (Closed): Using window ids for @name with /window gives invalid parameters
- Starting with Jan 22/2019 beta release, manipulating windows via /window and an @windowid outputs "/window: invalid p...
- 03:06 PM AdiIRC Bug #3693 (Invalid): Toolbar invalid image size with PNG images
- I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug or by design, but I'm submitting it anyway ;)
I have a number of /toolbar c...
- 04:14 AM AdiIRC Feature #3039 (Closed): Adding a timeout for logging into a server
- I use Bitlbee and every so often my BitlBee instance will connect but never begin the logon process. AdiIRC knows it ...
- 09:32 AM AdiIRC Bug #2715 (Closed): After using the minimize all windows function, the MDI windows sometime fail to come into focus and weird behaviour
- Note: I frequently use Window>Minimize/Hide All Windows and get this weird behaviour. After a lot of trial and error...
- 05:45 AM AdiIRC Bug #1933: url parser issues
- Just to add on top of these examples already listed, I frequently see links (usually from bots) which include the gre...
- 05:31 AM AdiIRC Bug #2490 (Closed): AdiIRC main form refuses to take input when switching from AdiIRC desktop windows
- After being in focus in an AdiIRC window that's been set to 'Show on Desktop', clicking inside the main AdiIRC main f...
Also available in: Atom