- Login: sapphireweb
- Registered on: 08/19/2016
- Last connection: 02/02/2023
I have a script file, that load when I want to do testing. However,I don't see any switches to start or stop. I kno...
- 08:40 PM AdiIRC Scripting : RE: Halt window closing
- Is there an "on minimize" event listener. I had, what I thought would be a wonderful solution. That was to tell adi...
- 04:31 PM AdiIRC Scripting : RE: Halt window closing
- User error
- 04:11 PM AdiIRC Scripting : RE: Halt window closing
I am clicking on the red-x. I have tried using the ON ^*:CLOSE:@: looking only for custom windows, and while I can...
I don't want really want to enable the confirm window closure. However I would like to halt the closure of custom ...
- 01:07 AM AdiIRC Support: RE: /id and other nickserve commands
nevermind.... i know what I did... I shouldn't type when 1/2 asleep.
- 10:36 PM AdiIRC Support: RE: /id and other nickserve commands
- commands.ini located in c:\program file\adiirc
/op /mode # +ooo $$1 $2 $3
/dop /mode # -ooo $$1 $2 $3
/j /join ...
- I realize that with addiii, I am able to type /id password rather than /msg nickserve identify password. I have writ...
- 06:47 PM AdiIRC Feature #5512 (Closed): Allow comments in random quit/slap/now playing files
- I probably have 100 or so quits from my days running a bbs. I want to organize them into groups, with a space in betw...
Is there a way to highlight based on hostmask? Or partial hostmask match? For example,take the following hostmask ...
Also available in: Atom