- Login: QueenElsa
- Registered on: 02/07/2017
- Last connection: 11/04/2020
- 07:15 PM AdiIRC Feature #4166 (New): Quick Switch
- This is purely a suggestion and doesn't need to be implemented. But it might be something useful if it were.
- 07:06 PM AdiIRC Bug #4165 (New): Network Label Color limitations
- In the servers list, you are given the ability to "name" each connection and the option to use the given name as the ...
- 09:43 AM AdiIRC Feature #3984 (Closed): Address Book Suggestions
- The address book is a useful function, but there are a few minor (and I mean really minor) tweaks that could be made ...
- 01:42 AM AdiIRC Feature #3728: Channel Icons
- Multiple icons would just be another customization option for the client. Short of that, there would be no real reaso...
- 09:05 PM AdiIRC Feature #3728: Channel Icons
- Fantastic job! I just started using the function in 3.2 and it works flawlessly. It did make me wonder though.
- 06:47 AM AdiIRC Bug #3740: Editbox Font
- Ahhh, that's why. The font I was using wasn't true type. I've since fixed the issue by getting a true-type version of...
- 04:51 AM AdiIRC Bug #3740 (Invalid): Editbox Font
- A font bug exists in AdiIRC. If you change the font for the editbox from Options > Fonts > Font > Editbox, the change...
- 05:16 AM AdiIRC Feature #3729 (Closed): Add missing command /play and identifiers $play(), $pnick
- One of the features that mIRC contains yet AdiIRC lacks is the /play function. It allows users to "play" the contents...
- 01:53 AM AdiIRC Feature #3728 (Assigned): Channel Icons
- This is just a suggestion to further improve the ability to customize AdiIRC. The emoticons function allows us to rep...
- 01:22 PM AdiIRC Feature #3294 (Closed): Global Search
- The search function in AdiIRC is powerful. But I think it can surpass mIRC's own search function. (For the record, I'...
Also available in: Atom